Goal 1 - Finish Building and Move Into the New House without Losing It: I do not handle chaos very well, and building your own home is the very definition of chaos. I have a couple of mini goals that fall into this category along with the main one.
- Spend Less Money Than the Bank Gave Us - I will be keeping a close watch on our regular budget as well as the new home budget. The less of the bank's money we use the happier I will be.
- Declutter - I will be using up what I can before we move (even though it is just across the yard). I am also planning a big yard sale once we are in the new house.
Goal 2 - Take Care of Myself: This goes along with the not "losing it" part of goal one. I tend to let myself get run down and crash. Since I know the coming year will be stressful, I am planning ahead to avoid the crashing.
- Be Healthier - This is a broad goal, but I am going to work along with the book 52 Small Changes: One Year to a Happier, Healthier You. It leads readers to make one change each week building over the course of a year. I hope posting here will give me the push to stick with it.
- Be Organized - For this one I am going to give myself a daily to do list. I found this free printable daily planner. It is cute and has limited spaces so that I cannot make an impossible to do list. I write out my top six the night before so I am not left making a list in my head while trying to fall asleep.
- Have Fun - I plan to spend some time each week doing something fun - reading, working on a craft project, etc.