Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August Menu

We are still working hard on the new house.  At the same time things are slightly calmer.  I had a day to plan meals for the last three weeks of the month.  I focused on simple meals and wanted to use items we had on hand supplemented with a few purchases.  The meals are not all super healthy, but I am trying to get by as best I can right now.

Spaghetti Pie, Salad, Garlic Bread
Hamburgers & Fries
Copycat Mexican Pizzas
Turkey Sandwiches
Ham, macaroni & cheese, peas
Tuna Casserole, Salad
Snacky meal - ham, hard boiled eggs, cheese, hummus, carrots, etc
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Fish Sandwiches
Corn Dogs
Stew Beef & Vegetables
Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
Fajitas
Pizza & Salad
Stuffed French Bread, Salads
Copycat Crunchwrap Supreme
Big Salads
Beef Pot Pie
Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Enchiladas
Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes, & Salad

I think this will cover us for the remainder of the month.  I should only need a weekly trip to the grocery store for fresh items.

No comments: