Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekly Savings

We stuck to the meal plan for the past week.  I did a big grocery shop and should only need a few fresh items for the remainder of the month.   I hope it will save time as well as money.

I wanted to do centerpieces for the tables at my church for the Pastor Appreciation dinner.  I was short on time but found an idea on Pinterest that I could use.  It consisted of paper plates, tissue paper, double sided tape, and a wooden stick.  It was simple but served the purpose.


W and I are laying the tile in our new house ourselves.  We have been told for our area this is a savings of $4,000-$6,000.  That is a huge amount.  While it is hard work, it is still much easier than finishing dry wall.

We picked up the appliances for the new house rather than paying a delivery fee.

Those are the highlights from this week.  What have you done to save money recently?

No comments: