Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekend Book Review

It's Your Party, Die if You Want To by Vickie Fee is book two in the Liv and Di in Dixie Mystery Series.  While I did read (and enjoy) the first book, this book stands on its own.  Liv is busy planning and engagement party and a large Halloween charity event.  Before that she is scheduled to help at an annual businesswomen's retreat where she is in charge of the celebrity ghost hunter who returned to Dixie as the guest speaker.  An unexpected dead body in the cemetery puts a quick end to the retreat.  Liv and her best friend, Di, are once again stirring up trouble while trying to solve the mystery.  I enjoyed all of the characters and the holiday themed story.  This book is just as good as the last, and I look forward to more in the series!

disclosure:  I received these e-books from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for these reviews.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: