Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Craftsy Classes

Terri asked about the online cooking classes that I am doing.  I do all of my classes through Craftsy.  I live in the middle of  nowhere so taking classes locally is not an option.  Craftsy is convenient and allows me to go through the lessons at my own pace.  Another plus is that the purchased classes never expire. 

To make the classes more frugal, I highly recommend signing up for the emails.  Craftsy offers specials all of the time.  I normally pay $14-$16 per class by waiting until what I am interested in is on sale. 


The information provided is extremely helpful.  While there are free recipes/tutorials online, I appreciate the professional information provided.  The macaron lesson is one that springs to mind as being worth the cost of the entire class.  By taking the class first, I avoided all of the common macaron making problems. 

The classes include video lessons and downloadable recipes.  You can also interact with the instructor to ask questions.  Each class generally covers multiple things under the chosen topic.  You can see the topics covered prior to purchasing as well as read reviews.

disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post.  I just adore Craftsy classes!

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Oh yum! I've never taken a craftsy class, but had thought the food ones might me fun!

terricheney said...

Thank you for this post in reply to my question> I've gone to the site and will look around there this weekend.