Monday, July 2, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 26

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 26 is the second part of emergency sanitation.  Reading over the suggested list I noticed one of the points was having a two week supply of toilet paper.  I generally have at least a month's supply.  I guess I take for granted that people live closer to stores than I do.  A quick trip to the store (other than Dollar General) means an hour drive round trip.  Going to town more than once a week annoys me to no end.  I prefer to stock up for normal life which translates into emergency preparedness to an extent.


2.  Makeover the Garden
I did not get the pie pumpkin seeds planted last week.  The area I wanted to plant them is just not going to work. This week is plan B:  find a new spot.  I am harvesting tomatoes and cucamelons daily.  I will be doing a garden update this week to show how great the cantaloupe are growing.


3.  Organize Recipes
I printed out a couple of recipes that I use regularly.  This week I want to order some page protectors and start back on my books.  I need to toss a few more recipes I no longer use or have replaced with better recipes.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I am seriously hoping to skip grocery shopping this week.  I have zero interest in shopping right now.


5.  Focus on Saving
I made foods for a family reunion using what I had on hand.  I used coupons to get a good deal on cat litter. 


6.  Etsy Store
My Etsy store is called Chick-a-D Designs. I currently have stationery mainly, but I am working on adding some crochet items to the store.  My goal for this month is to add eight additional items.

No comments: