Friday, January 6, 2012

My New Favorite Gadget

Stainless Pineapple Slicer with WedgerI love fresh pineapple.  While I am not fortunate to find the great prices that I see others reporting, I still gladly pay $3 for a fresh pineapple.  The one downside was cutting it up.  I admit that I have let one or two go bad because I kept putting it off. 

For Christmas one of my gifts was this little gadget.  I bought it for myself from Amazon.  This Stainless Pineapple Slicer with Wedger is my new favorite tool.  Normally I am not a fan of items that have only one use.  This is completely different.

I spent maybe five minutes to get from fresh pineapple to yummy pineapple in a dish.  I wasted less and had a much smaller mess.  I can foresee many more pineapple purchases in my future.  If you love fresh pineapple this is definitely worth the purchase price. 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Funny, I was just thinking about one of these gadgets last week and wondered if they were worth it. I just may have to treat myself to one as well ;)