Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yard Sale Find

I cannot take credit for this find.  My dad is actually the one who found and bought it.  I needed ~ well mostly wanted ~ a large tube pan.  I planned to use it for making homemade monkey bread.  The one I have with a non-removable bottom is only 2 inches tall.  I needed one twice that tall.  Finding a pan of that size with a non-removable bottom was harder than I expected.  I found one online for $18 and kept putting off buying it.  My dad called me Saturday and he had found this.....


Aside from a ding or two, it is in very good shape.  It is exactly the same size as the one I was considering buying.  The best part is that he only paid $1 for it!!!  I was extremely happy with his bargain shopping.  I am thinking I should give him a copy of my kitchen wish list. 

No comments: