Monday, April 10, 2017

2017 Goals Week 15

1.  Completely Finish the New House & Update Property
Other things came up this week including two days of bad weather.  We ended up not doing anything to the new house.  I did order the tool W needed to finish the entertainment center cabinet doors.

2.  Plan Ahead for Birthday & Anniversary Gifts
I bought a gift card this week for my youngest nephew.  For the older relatives it is easier to go with a gift card.

3.  Use the Garden to Be More Self-Sufficient
I bought a couple more herbs to add to the garden.  I was pleased to see that this past week's rain helped everything grow.  I have a few more items to clear out of the greenhouse this week.  The weather should be sunny with mild temperatures - perfect for working in the garden.

4.  Take One Class a Month
I have fallen behind on the French bread class but am still working on it.  I have plenty of time to finish 12 classes this year.

5.  Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
I sorted a few things that were in my craft room.  I am still planning to start packing a few boxes after Easter.

6.  Boost Savings
I feel like this goal took a hit since we had to pay taxes.  That is a necessity though, and I do save throughout the year.  I was able to knock a bit off the credit card debt.  Having a meal plan should really help with the grocery spending for this month.  Savings is a marathon and not a sprint.

No comments: