Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April Fair Trade Friday Box

I am always excited to receive my Fair Trade Friday package in the mail each month.  I am not sure how they do it, but honestly the boxes get better and better each month.  The first item is this set of bracelets.  They are made by a group of women with Have Hope in Kenya.  This set is Spring Blues and can be purchased from Mercy House.



The second set of items is this beautiful notepad and handmade pencil.  Some of my friends will be receiving letters written on this paper in the near future.  The artwork is an original design by an artist at Have Hope in Azberaijan.  The pencils support youth in India at a rehab center.


The third item and my favorite in the box is this necklace made by Repurposed on Purpose right here in the US.  The leather and pearl necklace includes a metal bar stamped with the word Priceless.  You can purchase this necklace from Mercy House as well.

Once again I am more than thrilled with everything I received from Mercy House.  If you are interested in signing up for the Fair Trade Friday Original box, click here.  Remember if you receive an item that is not right for you, gift tags are included so you can share with someone.  Be prepared to want to keep everything for yourself though!

No comments: