Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A Few of My Favorite Cozy Mysteries

Over the weekend olderandwiser asked about my favorite cozy mystery authors.  I thought I would share some of the series that I particularly like.


The first one that comes to mind is the Bird Lover's Mystery series by J.R Ripley.  I enjoy the mix of characters in the series and the bird watching theme.


The second series that I love is the Cora Crafts Mystery series by Mollie Cox Bryan.  The setting for this series is a craft retreat and the characters change a bit with each book.


Perhaps my favorite series is the Bunco Biddies Mystery series by Julie B Cosgrove.  This series focuses on a group of very active seniors at a retirement community.  The books do have a religious aspect to them.


Each cozy mystery series has a theme be it cooking, a craft, a location.  If you have a particular interest, that is a great way to narrow down what cozies you might like the best.  Hope this helps a bit. 

4 comments:

olderandwiser said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to recommend some books! I will definately get the Bunco Biddies Mysteries for my mother. Sounds like they are books she will really enjoy.

JR Ripley said...

Wow. I am honored and awed to have been included in your list! Thank you so very much, Dawn!

Mollie Cox Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mollie Cox Bryan said...

Thank you so much, Dawn! What a lovely surprise to wake up to this today! I'm so honored.