Monday, September 17, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 37

1.  Disaster Preparedness
My prayers go out to those affected by Florence. At some point nothing you do can prepare you for the devastation that follows a natural disaster.  My heart just is not in discussing my own preparations when so many are suffering.


2.  Makeover the Garden
I have been so busy working on other projects that the garden has taken a backseat. This week I will spend at least an hour a day working to get it ready for fall planting.


3.  Organize Recipes
I have a large box of page protectors so once the time changes and the weather turns cold I am ready to organize.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I stayed out of the grocery stores last week bringing my total to 12.  This week I will have to shop for a few things.


5.  Focus on Saving
I did an awful job last week with the earning websites.  I finally figured out my problem with the Swagbucks videos so this week should go better.  I am making it a point to work on them while I am drinking my coffee in the morning.


6.  Etsy Shop
I have been busy making samples.  My plan for Friday is to spend some time posting the items I have made and setting up a Facebook group page.  A friend suggested that I set up an Instagram page as well so I want to look into that.  I will continue to make samples of items too. So much to do!

No comments: