Monday, September 10, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 36

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 36 was sugars.  I keep a stockpile of sugar for the short term, but I also have stevia growing in the garden.  I already use packets of stevia or the leaves in my herbal teas.  I expect everyone else would have to get used to the taste if a disaster lasted long term.


2. Makeover the Garden
W mowed the garden earlier today.  Tomorrow my plan is to start cleaning up some of the beds to prepare for fall planting.  I still need to wait a week or two before I can plant any seeds, but I need that time to get everything back in order.


3.  Organize Recipes
I have to order some page protectors so I can organize my crochet patterns.  I opted for the slightly bigger package.  It is more cost effective and will give me enough for the two projects.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I have no plans to go to the grocery store again this week.  I skipped shopping last week to get my total to 11.  I feel confident that I can knock this goal out very soon.


5.  Focus on Saving
I slipped a bit doing the websites to earn gift cards.  Since I have several things I want for the house, I need to get back to these this month.


6.  Etsy Shop
I have been busy crocheting samples of items to post in my Etsy shop.  If all goes well, I will add those later this week.


Also not officially on the goals list, but something we are working on - finishing up house projects and getting things in order.  Several neighbors have asked about an open house since we built our own house and it is unusual.  I am combining the Holiday Grand Plan with our projects lists.  Tomorrow I will share what we worked on in the yard last week. 

No comments: