Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Surprise - Happy Birthday!

This is what is left of my birthday cake from my surprise birthday party at church last month.  The funny thing is that my birthday is nowhere near the month of March. 
I always make a birthday treat for the children in my church Bible class.  One of the mother's of two of my Bible class children wanted to do something special for my birthday only she got the month mixed up.  I loved it.  Since my birthday was actually months away, I was completely surprised.  That is the point of a surprise party though, right? 
 
It was a very sweet gesture, and I truly did not mind that it was not near my birthday.  To me that made it more special.  I will be celebrating two birthdays this year, but I am only adding one year to my age. 

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

Aww, how sweet! Happy No Birthday to you!!