Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekly Savings

This week flew by in a whirlwind.  I hardly remember what I did so I am going to hit the high points.  Next week I need to write things down throughout the week.

The temperature has dropped enough that we only needed the air conditioner a few times.  We also had a few days of rain which helped the garden.

Meals were all cooked at home using ingredients I had on hand.  I am making more of an effort to especially have an easy at home meal option for our errand days.  This way we are not tempted to stop and get take out.

I did take advantage of the Ultimate Healthy Living bundle.  It contained an essential oils online class that I wanted to take. The class was valued at $135. I also found a Craftsy class (Designing an Edible Garden $30) that I wanted to take.  This was in addition to the many ebooks.  I had already saved up the money to purchase this bundle.

I cut mint and lemon balm from the garden.  I also harvested an assortment of peppers

I started a free online course on essential oils and natural health (available because I signed up for a previous free offer).

That covers the main points.  Do you have any weekly savings to share?  Leave a comment sharing your frugal accomplishments!

No comments: