Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Free Craftsy Class

Craftsy currently has a free class Brunch Baking courtesy of Bob's Red Mill.  The class includes four lessons:  Lemon Pudding Cakes, Almond Scones with Roasted Strawberries, Buttermilk Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches, and Mushroom Spinach Gruyere Tart.  You can watch the video lessons and get downloadable class materials which include the recipes. 


I do not know how long the class will remain free so add it to your class library now.  Craftsy classes never expire, and you can watch at your convenience and watch repeatedly.


*Craftsy has no idea who I am.  I just love to be able to take classes from my own home through the Craftsy web site.

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Thanks for the info. I put it in my library for later. That biscuit thing with strawberries looks delicious! I am striving to make better use of my computer time by taking classes and learning more. This is great!