Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Meals

I am testing out sharing my meals on Tuesdays each week.  I hope it will help me keep up with what I cook/spend.


Friday, June 1
Dinner (aka lunch):  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, slaw
Supper (aka dinner):  waffles and sausage with blueberries


I was trying to use up the last of the potatoes.  The blueberries were from my in-laws' bushes.


Saturday, June 2
Dinner:  Leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes, roasted squash, and balsamic roasted green beans
Supper:  W ate cereal and I had popcorn since we were both pretty full from dinner.




The squash, zucchini, and green beans were from the garden.  I was looking for a new way to serve the green beans.  Roasting the vegetables was a nice change.


Sunday, June 3
Dinner: Tuna casserole and slaw
Supper: Snacky supper - we just ate odds & ends


Monday, June 4
Dinner:  Swedish meatballs, noodles, more roasted squash, leftover green beans, and cucumbers
Supper:  I had leftovers and W ate fruit



No comments: