Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Meals for Week of June 19

Tuesday, June 19
Dinner (aka Lunch):  Dressed Up Frozen Pizza - added veggies to a store bought pizza
Supper (aka Dinner):  Turkey Sandwiches & Chips

Wednesday, June 20
Dinner:  Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad using up some random veggies from the refrigerator
Supper:  W had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and I had tuna salad and crackers

Thursday, June 21
Dinner:  Big Salads
Supper:  W had grilled cheese.  I used my leftover salad to make a "camel rider".  I used to eat these at a local restaurant.  It is basically a finally chopped salad with ranch dressing served in pita bread.  I had not had one in forever, and it was so yummy. 


Friday, June 22
Dinner: Leftovers - W ate a camel rider with his leftover salad, and I had the rest of the pasta salad.
Supper:  W was on his own while I went to a women's ministry meeting at church.  I provided breadsticks and mini cheesecakes


Saturday, June 23
Dinner:  Hot dogs and baked fries
Supper:  Boiled corn, tomatoes

Sunday, June 24
Dinner:  With my parents, and I slacked off on making dessert
Supper:  W ate cereal, and I had ham and cheese wraps with some chips

Monday, June 25
Dinner:  Leftovers and vegetables from the garden (peas, tomatoes, corn)
Supper:  Fish sticks and French fries

No comments: