Monday, June 25, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 25

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 25 was dental preparedness.  I do not even wish to think about dealing with dental emergencies without a dentist.  I am simply taking good care of my teeth and continuing to keep up with my dental visits. 

2.  Makeover the Garden
This week my plan is to plant some pie pumpkin seeds in another area of the garden.  Most of my garden chores are currently focused on maintenance.  I am weeding a bit each day.  I want to finish cleaning around the fruit trees this week too.  We are starting to harvest tomatoes and will continue to harvest herbs.  I expect to harvest some cucamelons this week and should soon see little cantaloupe and tomatillos.

3.  Organize Recipes
I did nothing on this goal during the past week.  It feels a bit overwhelming at times since I tend to hoard recipes.  I just need to be more realistic in what I will and will not make.

4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I needed lettuce and vanilla wafers this week.  It was a low spend week but not a no spend one.  We are nearly out of cheese so I will need to make a quick grocery trip for that and bread flour.  I should be able to skip shopping the following week after this small trip.

5.  Focus on Saving
I slipped a bit on this one.  I did not have piles of frivolous shopping, but I did purchase a couple of extras.  New week, new start!

6.  Etsy Store
I spent most of last week setting up state sales tax for my Etsy store.  I need to finish adding a few things and will be opening later this week.  I will share a special post here!

No comments: