Friday, March 27, 2009

Month of Savings - Day 27

Make a great baby shower gift. I am not a seamstress. I am lucky to sew a sort of straight line. I saw these cute burp cloths on A Feathered Nest. I picked up a pack of cloth diapers and a yard of boy themed material. The material turned out to be enough for all 12 diapers. I did four for the baby shower I am going to tomorrow. I am pairing these with a pack of changing pads for a nice gift under $5.





I like to keep gifts on hand if possible. I have a nice supply of baby clothes. This particular mother-to-be is an avid yard sale shopper. I know from talking with her that she has more than enough baby clothes. I thought these would be a cute, but functional, gift. My plan is to make the rest of the pack of cloth diaperswith the boy themed fabric and make a dozen using girly material. I will have a good supply on hand for gifts.

1 comment:

Abby said...

AHHHH! I LOVE, LOVE THEM! Good for you!