Monday, March 6, 2017

2017 Goals Week 10

1. Completely Finish the New House & Update Property
W is ready to start back to work on the new house. We have some tile work, trim, and general odds and ends.  I have no idea what he will want to start on first.  We will not be spending 100% of the time on the house/property.  Neither of us wants to get burned out plus we both have other obligations.  I am excited to get everything wrapped up.

2.  Plan Ahead for Birthday and Holiday Gifts
I need to start looking for a wedding shower gift and a second baby shower gift.  I have one birthday gift to purchase and already have the book picked out.

3.  Use the Garden to Be More Self-Sufficient
I was excited to see more herbs sprouting back out as well as a jalapeno pepper that is sprouting out again.  I still have not dehydrated the lemon balm.  I want to get more of the garden beds weeded this week.

4. Take One Class a Month
I started the French bread class.  I need to purchase a digital scale and a few other tools to make it properly.  I am excited to make a really great loaf of bread and some baguettes.

5.  Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
This past week I organized most of the leftovers.  My plan for March is to finish crocheting all of the wash cloths.  I need 60 and should get them all done by the end of the month.

6.  Boost Savings
I will be able to put a good bit of money toward the credit card debt this coming week.  We have kept extra spending to a minimum which definitely helps.

No comments: