Wednesday, March 15, 2017

In the Garden

I think everyone can agree that the weather has been a bit odd lately.  Winter here was warmer than usual with a few cold days thrown in.  This week the weather has been very cold with highs barely in the 50s and lows near freezing.  This is what the sky has looked like.


I have not been doing any work in the garden but have been hiding in the house instead.  I have run out to the greenhouse to keep an eye on things.  The tomato plants are growing well.  The moringa tree has sprouted back out.  I think this year I need to find a spot outside for it.


The pepper plants need to be transplanted into bigger containers this coming week.


I will also transplant the plantain and bee balm.



I am really hoping that we do not get any below freezing temperatures as most of my fruit trees look like the fig tree below.


Come back next Wednesday to see if my outside plants survive or not!

No comments: