Monday, March 13, 2017

2017 Goals Week 11

1.  Completely Finish the New House & Update Property
This past week ended up being completely crazy so nothing worth posting about was actually completed.  With the cold, rainy weather in the forecast for this week, I am not too hopeful.  My painting project will definitely be put off for a week.

2.  Plan Ahead for Birthday & Holiday Gifts
The next three birthday girls are all getting the same book.  I might just order them all at once to make life easier.

3.  Use the Garden to Be More Self-Sufficient
I need to transplant the lunchbox peppers this week.  I had planned to move some stuff out of the greenhouse, but my area has a chance of frost toward the middle of the week.  If the weather improves, I will pull more weeds.  I have two-thirds of the raspberries left to weed.

4.  Take One Class a Month
I am continuing with the French bread class and will most likely order the needed tools this week.  I did resist the urge to sign up for another class.  I saw a puff pastry one that is very tempting.

5. Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
I am off to a slow start with the wash cloth goal since I only finished two last week.  That needs to a priority this week.  I did get some awesome deals at yard sales this past weekend.  I was blessed with discounted and even free items once people learned what I was doing.  I have piles and piles of stuffed animals and a nice collection of toy cars.

6.  Boost Savings
I was able to put a bit more money toward the credit card debt this past week.  No money coming in the week so it will be more about keeping the spending under control.

No comments: