More coins were added to the jar this week. I decided to wait and do one total at the end of the year. I think it will be more of a big reveal that doing a monthly total.
2. Plan Ahead for My Business
I am excited to have already met my earnings goal for the month. I know that will not happen so early every month, but I am hoping that it balances out over the year. This week I am going to finish up at least three orders, make more things for the shop, and add flamingo cup cozies to my Etsy shop. I want to do two more colors and wait for the sun to show up for pictures.
Another lady in the shop is offering candles and bath items. I approached her about cross marketing some of her items with some handmade cotton spa items of mine - soap saver, facial rounds, and spa slippers. I hope it will benefit us both.
3. Get Back to Basics
- We ate mainly from the pantry, and I focused on eating the leftovers.
- I foraged clover and other greens for the rabbits to eat. I also picked some extras for the chickens.
- I watched the weather forecast so I could keep up with line drying laundry.
- I won a grape leaf ornament in an online instant win game. I plan to use it as a ring holder. Wins are fewer lately but still fun. It only costs a few minutes of my time. It is much nicer than the picture appears. Cloudy days are awful for photos.