Saturday, January 25, 2020

Pantry Challenge Days 15-21

Note to self:  take a few minutes each day to write down what we ate as I have completely forgotten the Saturday meal.  In my defense things were a little hectic and uncertain that day.  I know it was something out of the freezer and apparently it was not something memorable.

Sunday we had some leftover potato and ham soup that I had frozen several weeks ago.

Monday was ribs in the slow cooker, potato salad, and peas.  This was actually my first time ever cooking ribs.  I had bought them on sale before the pantry challenge started.

Tuesday we ran errands but I planned ahead a bit.  We had Brunswick stew from the freezer and grilled cheese sandwiches (explains the bread purchase).

Wednesday was leftovers.  W ate the rest of the ribs and sides.  I had some rice and mongolian beef from the freezer.

Thursday we had chicken tortilla soup.  It used up several canned items from the pantry.

Friday was the leftover soup. 

Not an exciting week at all.  I am going to do my best to take a few pictures next week. 

No comments: