Friday, January 10, 2020

Grocery Spending - Week 1

I thought it might be interesting to keep track of my grocery spending this year.  I try to keep my grocery budget at $50 per week.  January should be much lower since I am doing a pantry challenge.

This week I spent $17.48.  My purchases were:

Half & Half
Coffee Creamer - 2
Bread
Chocolate Chips
Toaster Strudel - 3

The coffee creamer was on sale, and I had a coupon.  That should last me a month or more.  I am slowly getting over the Christmas rush but have yet to get back in the habit of baking bread.  The toaster strudels were cheap with a sale and coupon making an easy (if not healthy breakfast). The chocolate chips are for a birthday cookie cake for one of the youth in my Bible class at church. 

2020 Grocery Spending:  $17.48

No comments: