Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Review: Start Where You Are Note Cards

I love sending hand written letters.  Fortunately for me I have friends that love to receive them.  The set of Start Where You Are Note Cards by Meera Lee Patel are absolutely beautiful.  The art is delightful and is accompanied by a quote.


Each of the 12 note cards is different.  The insides are blank making them perfect for a letter or the note of your choice.  The envelopes are decorated as well.



The note cards and envelopes are in a sturdy reusable box.  I will be saving the box to store items in or even as a gift box.  This set would be perfect for yourself or for someone who enjoys writing personal letters.

disclosure:  I received these note cards from Blogging for Books but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: