Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Two New Kittens

About two months ago two kittens showed up in our yard.  They were so young that I needed to feed them softened food.  They have grown and stayed around so we officially adopted them.  I named them Tucker and Libby.  Tucker is completely tame and most of the time prefers getting petted to eating.  Libby is still unsure.  She gets close to me and purrs but is not ready for pets just yet.

Libby is happy to have her picture taken and poses nicely.

 



Tucker on the other hand has a hard time being still long enough.



I did manage to get one good shot of him.



3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Oh, how cute! Two lucky kitties have found a good home!

Lorita said...

Cat pictures will grab me every time. These two are adorable. You didn't say if Tucker is male, but I am guessing so. I have found that females are a little more serene and regal, while the males are very inquisitive and active. I have found some males very loving and huggable and others like you but not affectionate, even from the same litter, but I guess that can apply to either one. I miss my cat, but am not having another one. One morning last week I happened to look out the bedroom window and there was a totally white, fluffy cat sniffing around the base of the evergreens, probably checking for the rabbit I have seen around there. I was tempted to go to the back door and call to it, but decided that would not be a good idea.

terricheney said...

How lovely they are! Congratulations!