Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Free Craftsy Mini-Class

Did you know Craftsy offers free mini-classes?  Signing up is easy.  Once you have a Craftsy account, choose "Online Classes".  On the left side of your screen are the broad topics, choose one that interests you.  Scroll down until you see the "Price" section and then select "Free Mini-Classes".  Then enroll in any that interest you.  Each class has lesson videos and printable items.

Last week I finished the Perfect Pizza at Home class.  I went through the videos and downloaded the dough recipes.  I make pizza, but this technique was different than what I had done in the past.  The results were great.  (I tried to take pictures, but it was so late in the evening that the lighting was horrible.)  W raved about the crust.  I got helpful tips on toppings including varieties of cheese to use.  It was well worth my time, and I am looking forward to other Craftsy mini-classes.

Have you ever taken a Craftsy class?

No comments: