Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Yearly Goal: 52 Small Changes - Update

Anyone remember back at the first of the year I planned to work through the book 52 Small Changes?  Things started off well, but as work on the new house progressed I spent less time on the small changes.  Not one to just give in I decided to start all over at the end of April.

Week One:  I found that drinking more water was much easier this time around.  I start my day with one cup of water before I allow myself any coffee.  I find myself actually craving water first thing in the morning now.

Week Two:  A set sleeping schedule has been much harder.  Many days after I finished chores in the old house, working on the new house, and feeding up I still needed to work in the garden.  I am going to continue to work on this.  As long as I am getting enough sleep, I will not stress over it.

Week Three:  This week I have worked on moving more.  I bought myself a pedometer to keep track of my steps.  This was a much more economical purchase for me.  I also wanted something simple. I hope to gradually start increasing the amount of walking I do each day.

No comments: