Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Savings

This was an especially quiet week.  I did not anything extra special to save money, but even the ordinary things are good.

I listened to Pandora for free while cleaning the house.  I love that I can create my own music station.

We ate mainly from the freezer, and I was actually under budget on groceries this week.  I am putting a small dent in the freezer.

I picked herbs, strawberries, and a few blueberries from the garden this week.

Laundry was dried on the line.

I planted more seeds in the garden.  Although it takes longer, this is the less expensive way to grow a garden.

I took time to pay bills and go over the budget.  Not paying late fees is always a money saver.  While I handle the finances, W and I do have budget meetings to discuss things so he is still involved.

I read a few back issues of Molly Green magazine thanks to my purchase of the Ultimate Homemakers Bundle.

I took a free Craftsy class.

No comments: