Saturday, March 19, 2016

Weekend Book Review: Death by Sunken Treasure

  

Kait Carson's latest book, Death by Sunken Treasureis a wild ride into a deep sea diving murder mystery.  Hayden Kent is a paralegal investigating the mysterious death of her dear friend's son who had recently discovered a ship wreck.  The book had a wonderful story line with enough twists and turns to keep me guessing until the end.  Ms. Carson descriptions of the Florida Keys and dives to the bottom of the ocean made me feel like I was right beside Hayden the entire time.  While this book is categorized as a cozy mystery, I do not completely agree with that.  It is a excellent choice for any mystery fan.

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: