W and I found milk discounted at the grocery store. We purchased several gallons to freeze as the price was cheaper than the normal sale price.
I discovered more volunteer plants coming up in the garden. I will transplant these to other areas as they get bigger.
I repainted the pots from last week's post. I was concerned that the paint would not completely cover all of the black and bright purple. The spray paint I bought included primer along with the paint, and the pots turned out great.
I made a real effort to eat up all of the leftovers. We cleaned out the fridge of any extras. I added a bit of water to help get the last bit of barbecue sauce out of the jar.
I took cuttings from a fig tree and sour pomegranate tree in hopes of having some new plants. I also took a couple of cuttings from the pineapple sage plants.
We had used up all of the dried chives I had purchased at Sam's Club. Rather than buying more I have been cutting garlic chives from the garden to use.
I took advantage of a free shipping offer to order a few more garden seeds. These are harder to find seeds from a company I like but do not order from often. Free shipping made it affordable to place an order.