I was browsing the internet last week and came across a weekly menu. One of the items was Linguine Carbonara. I realized with a few adjustments I had everything needed to make this recipe.
My version looks a bit more orange that the original, because I used bantam eggs. These chickens spend all day on the yard eating bugs and greens. The result is yolks that are neon orange.
I obviously used spaghetti instead of linguine. I also did not have white wine so I substituted chicken broth. Otherwise I followed the recipe. Next time I might add a bit more garlic. That is more personal taste than anything being wrong with the recipe.
This recipe made a big pot full. I froze part of it for a future meal. It was quick to make which is a bonus too. W declared it to be delicious so this will go into our regular rotation.