Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Amazon Prime Feature

In the Kindle Store Amazon now offers a Prime Reading section.  This is a collection of books and magazines that you can read for free with your Amazon Prime account.  Each month the options change.  It is a great way to try out a magazine before deciding if you want to subscribe or to get a new book to read. 


This month I chose three magazines - Clean Eating, Consumer Reports, and Dr. Oz The Good Life.  I picked A Quiet Life in the Country to read as well.


Considering my rural area I am happy to get free two day shipping with my Amazon Prime account.  When I add in the Prime Music, Prime Video, Kindle First, and now Prime Reading, it is an excellent deal.  I easily save the cost of $99 per year or $8.25 per month in gas alone. 


What is your favorite Prime benefit?  Are you taking advantage of Prime Reading?

No comments: