Monday, January 9, 2017

Pantry Challenge Days 11 & 12

I decided to lump the weekend together since they are rather simple.


Day 11 breakfast for me was leftover pancakes and sausage.  W was back at work and took pretty much the same thing as last weekend.  I have mentioned variety, but he likes things the same on work days.  My dinner was the leftover taco bake and the last of the cheese dip.  Supper for me was leftover pizza.  W was not hungry.






Day 12 I skipped breakfast.  Dinner was with my parents as usual.  I made mocha nutella cupcakes for dessert.  W took some to work to share.  The recipe was from Simply Beautiful Homemade Cakes.  Supper was various leftovers as I was trying to clean out the refrigerator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes look outstanding! I've been under the weather, sitting here on the couch, just looking at all the good things other people are cooking, and all I can say is YUM! It sure seems like you are doing great on your menu challenge.
Becky

Dawn said...

The cupcakes were good. The coffee cupcake paired well with the nutella frosting. I hope you feel better soon!