Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Reward Sites

Rhonda posted a comment asking about Microsoft Rewards and what other reward sites I used.  I thought it was best to do a separate post.  You will find that the rewards on many of these websites change quickly.  Keep checking back if a reward you want is not available.

Swagbucks (referral link) is still at the top of my list.  I am sure most people are familiar with this one, but I will give a quick run down.  You can earn points for shopping through Swagbucks, watching videos, taking surveys, doing searches, printing & using coupons, and entering Swagcodes.  I think many people shy away from the surveys.  Here is my tip for earning more points with surveys:  look for the ones that take less than 10 minutes.  If you qualify you can finish quickly and earn a few points.  If you do not qualify you will know that after only a few questions rather than 20 minutes in.  I typically have no problem earning a $25 gift card each month.

Microsoft Rewards was formerly called Bing Rewards.  You sign in with your Microsoft/Hotmail account information.  I earn 150 points per day by doing searches.  You will not be penalized for searching in quick succession.  Several times a week I get 10 points for clicking on a pre-chosen search link.  Trivia questions are offered occasionally which will net you 30 points.  I generally only get a $5 gift card a month.  However this one takes very little time each day.

Recyclebank is another easy one and is good if you like free magazine subscriptions.  You earn points by watching videos, viewing slideshows, and answering quiz questions.  Also be sure to click on the Daily Pledge (found on the Earn Points section after Most Popular Reads) for 5 daily points.  As a free bonus you learn about recycling.  Other rewards are offered, but I use this primarily to get free magazines.

MyPoints is one I do not do as often.  It is a good source for a wide variety of free gift cards.  It is similar to Swagbucks in that you can get points for shopping, watching videos, using coupons, and doing surveys.

MyCokeRewards gives you points for entering code found on a variety of Coke products.  I use this one mainly for magazines.  I do love magazines, but I cut most of them out of my budget long ago. Getting them for free solves that problems.  Other good items are gift cards and coupons for free Coke products.  We do not drink much soda, but people do give me their bottle caps or box pieces.  A neighbor gives me all of hers since I pass along the magazines when I am done.  She gets free magazines without the need to do the "work" of entering codes.

Do you use one that I have not mentioned?  I would love to know about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice information,

Regards from
seo hero